- What you wonder about Urban Transformation
- Can Every Building Be Retrofitted?
- Which buildings fall under the scope of urban transformation?
- How is risky building detection carried out?
- What is the building co-decision protocol?
- How to benefit from urban transformation?
- How can you tell if the building is damaged?
- How to make an earthquake resistant building?
- Will my house withstand an earthquake?
- Earthquake Analysis - Earthquake Report
Earthquake Analysis - Earthquake Report
As it is known, our country is located on the most active earthquake belts of the world. Unplanned urbanization, unconscious construction production, completion of the economic life of the buildings, increase in population density, weak regulations and inspections at the time of construction, etc. For these reasons, the effects of the earthquake exponentially threaten the safety of life and property.
Risky Structure Detection
You can easily renovate your building by preparing Earthquake Risk Reports in accordance with the principles specified in the Principles Regarding the Detection of Risky Buildings within the scope of the Law No. 6306.
Performance Report (Technical Report)
You can determine the durability of your existing building (reinforced concrete, masonry, steel and wood) against the effects of fixed, moving and earthquake loads according to the regulations of RBTE, TDY-2019, TS500, ÇYTHYE-2016.
You can contact us for more information.