- What you wonder about Urban Transformation
- Can Every Building Be Retrofitted?
- Which buildings fall under the scope of urban transformation?
- How is risky building detection carried out?
- What is the building co-decision protocol?
- How to benefit from urban transformation?
- How can you tell if the building is damaged?
- How to make an earthquake resistant building?
- Will my house withstand an earthquake?
- Earthquake Analysis - Earthquake Report
What is the building co-decision protocol?
After the building is declared risky, it is now ignored on that plot. Let's say a building with 10 flats is declared risky. The 10 people who own that building are now the owners of the land and those people should decide what to do with that land. If desired, it can be sold as land or a building can be built there. If a building is decided to be built, it should be stated in the building co-decision protocol by whom, under what conditions and in what distribution. For example, before the building was demolished, you lived in apartment 4 on the 2nd floor. In order to be able to sit in the same place in the newly constructed building, you need to add this to the building co-decision protocol.
The building co-decision protocol is decided by the floor owners in the building with a 2/3 majority, taking into account the share ratios in the land. Once this decision is taken, it must be approved by the ministry. Because the ministry wants to know the decision about the building in question.
The text of the protocol should be given to the ministry within 60 days at the latest after the last letter sent to the building that received the building co-decision protocol. Otherwise, the ministry will demolish the building in question and turn it into a plot with law enforcement.
If we look at the spirit of the law, the important thing is the elimination of the risky building. The state leaves its decision to the demand of the citizens. However, if a decision is not made within a limited time (60 days), the state removes the risky building.